Welcome to 15 Bethune Street. Situated on a 895m2 section, this well maintained home has a light and airy feel, offers three bedrooms and great outdoor spaces for relaxing and entertaining. The setting is tranquil and private with mature trees throughout the garden. A cute artist's studio with power amidst enchanting cottage gardens and a single garage with workshop. A cozy 93m2 home featuring:
• A modern galley style kitchen
• Bi-folding doors from the dining room open through to the conservatory. French doors from the conservatory open out to the generous deck ensuring great indoor/outdoor flow and showcases the picturesque gardens beyond
• A cosy lounge with free-standing fire as well as a new heat pump to keep you warm over the winter months. Ranch-sliders open out to the front patio to catch the afternoon sun. New USB outlets in the lounge will give you flexibility to work from home.
• Newly painted interior tastefully modernised and new carpet
• A well presented bathroom with separate shower and bath and the hot water is on infinity gas.
• Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom complete this lovely home.
The location is fantastic being a 3 minute walk to Featherston's vibrant cafes and shops. Thoughtfully renovated with attention to detail to be a beautiful fresh slate.
This wonderful family home awaits the next owners. It could be you!
Call Jacqui or Fran to schedule a viewing.