This great three bedroom home has been completely renovated throughout and is now ready to become someone's lovely new family home, or an investor's dream low maintenance investment property.
Features of this fantastic new property to the market include:
* Three extremely large bedrooms
* Modern kitchen connected to an open plan dining area and lounge
* Modern bathroom/laundry
* Freshly painted throughout in a crisp neutral white
* New carpets/vinyl and neutral curtains throughout entire house
* Fully fenced and gated, large low maintenance garden
* Kid friendly safe driveway entrance from Fredrick Street
* Fully insulated in ceiling, underfloor and all external walls
* Log burner which heats entire house (it's a seriously warm house!)
* Sunny accessible deck for entertaining
* Large shed, raised vege garden and large woodshed
* Front and back security sensor lights
* Most recently rented for $380/week (prior to painting and new carpets being installed)
This sunny home and section is a low maintenance dream and it's fresh neutral decor means it is all ready for its new owners to effortlessly introduce their own individual style. Located a short walk to a kindergarten and primary school, and a two minute drive into town this property is sure to suit families and investors alike.
Note: our vendor is also selling 434 High Street, so the opportunity to buy a home and income combo, or to control your investment's neighbourhood by owning two properties side by side makes the purchasing of these two properties seriously worth considering.
BEO 375k (note current RV is from Sept 2017 and has not been updated since recently renovations)