This lovely four bedroom home has been completely renovated throughout and is now ready to become someone's lovely new family home, or an investor's dream low maintenance investment property.
Features of this fantastic new property to the market include:
* Four bedrooms (three double, one single)
* New kitchen connected to an open plan dining area and lounge
* New bathroom and a second separate toilet
* Separate hideaway laundry
* Freshly painted throughout in a crisp neutral white
* New neutral carpets/vinyl and curtains throughout entire house
* Fully insulated in ceiling and underfloor
* Fully fenced and gated, large low maintenance garden
* Kid friendly safe driveway entrance from Fredrick Street
* Both heat pump and log burner
* Sunny accessible deck for entertaining
* Large shed, raised vege garden and carport
* Front and back security sensor lights
* Most recently rented for $420/week
This sunny home and section is a low maintenance dream and it's fresh neutral decor means it's all ready for its new owners to effortlessly introduce their own individual style. Located a short walk to a kindergarten and primary school, and a two minute drive into town this property is sure to suit families and investors alike.
Note: our vendor is also selling 436 High Street, so the opportunity to buy a home and income combo, or to control your investment's neighbourhood by owning two properties side by side makes the purchasing of these two properties seriously worth considering.
BEO $395,000 (note current RV is from Sept 2017 has not been updated since substantial renovations were undertaken)